Up date and review endoscopic negative pressure therapy (ENPT) in upper GI.
- ENPT is used to treat intestinal leaks. More than 400 patients have been treated. Summary of the current state of ENPT in Esophagus, Duodenum, Pancreas.
How to do Endoscopic negative pressure therapy?
- Numerous tips and tricks for endoscopic negative pressure therapy are described.
Open-pore film drainage (OFD) is a new device for endoscopic negative pressure therapy ...
- Open-pore film drainage is a small bore new drainage for ENPT. It is constructed with a very thin double layered open-pore membran.
Iatrogenic esophagus perforations (IEP) treated with endoscopic negative pressure - video
- All 10 patients were treated successfully (100%) in a very short treatment period of 5 (3-7 ) days.IEP can be treated solely with the novel endoscopic method. Negative pressure is used with a speci...
Explanation of negative pressure therapy for esophageal leakage - video paper
- Intracavitary and intraluminal negative pressure therapy is demonstrated in video and simulation images in detail.
Intraluminal & intracavitary variants of endoscopic vacuum therapy are described.
- Technical details about endoscopic negative pressure therapy in esophagus. Novel treatment options.