Showing 31 results
- ArticleClimate change and nutrient loading: recipe for harmful algal blooms in lakes
- ArticleThe polluter pays principle in the world’s largest economies
- ArticleAddressing global warming and eutrophication with wastewater-based algal photobioreactor
- ArticleHow air pollution affects cognitive development
- ArticleHow can we make sure economic recovery after COVID-19 does not harm the environment?
- ArticleIt’s Easy Being Green—Boosting sustainability in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- ArticleToward cyclable cities: An alternative urban development strategy
- ArticleStoring renewable thermal energy with nanofibers and phase change materials
- ArticleTackling the effects of climate change on wetlands
- ArticleHow bedding materials used in dairy farms impact greenhouse gas emissions
- ArticleHow does indoor pollution affect workplace productivity?
- ArticleEffects of increasing temperatures on ozone related health problems
- ArticleClimate impacts of green roofs and cool roofs in urban areas
- ArticleUse of coal methane in climate change and health safety in China
- ArticleAir pollution in Mainland China reduced during the Covid-19 lockdown
- ArticleReducing global greenhouse gas emissions: How responsible is India ?
- ArticleOverhauling public transport to ‘spark’ the use of electric and low-emission vehicles
- ArticleArtificial intelligence is helping make wind power more reliable
- ArticleIs capitalism making climate change better or worse?
- ArticleGetting past the fossil fuel hitch: Clean energy alternatives for carbon mitigation
- ArticleCombating climate change through green finances
- ArticleAre microplastics ‘clogging’ sustainable development?
- ArticleAre you using plastics in your garden? You could be causing microplastic pollution
- ArticleSolar powered reverse osmosis water desalination to combat fresh water scarcity
- ArticleEnvironment friendly ways to remove pollutants from water bodies
- ArticleEstimating the levels of microplastics in our oceans
- ArticleSustainable microbial fuel cells and supercapacitors derived from agricultural waste
- ArticleCapturing carbon dioxide better with water repellent cotton balls
- ArticlePorous Liquids: ‘Filling the gaps’ in gaseous capture and separation
- ArticleLowering carbon emissions with cerium oxide catalysts
- ArticleAquatic Food Systems: Easy game for perils of climate change
We are grateful to our sponsors for making the Climate Change Knowledge Cooperative possible, and for their commitment to supporting research that helps develop our understanding of climate change and the difference we can all make.