Carrier bag levy in England
- This paper examines the business impact of the legislation in England requiring retailers to charge consumers for single-use carrier bags.
Accounting-marketing integration dimensions and antecedents
- This study evaluates the working relationship between accounting and marketing, exploring the nature and antecedents of their integration and consequences on firm performance.
Foreign direct investment activities in West Africa.
- Evidence suggests the primacy of market-seeking motivations in explaining the FDI activities of the explored nascent MNEs, with relationship, efficiency and mission-driven motivations emerging as s...
Club versus country football
- This study sheds some light on the branding opportunities available to a footballing nation that exports renowned player to Europe. Ironically, the domestic leagues from which these players emerge ...
Revisiting the European Horsemeat Scandal
- Drawing upon the power‐dependency, and to some extent, social exchange theory, the study posits that mutual dependence between single supplier–multiple buyer relationships where major retailers are...