Impact of addition of gases in supersaturated lactose solution on crystallisation beha...
- Lactose crystallisation from its supersaturated solution was affected by the addition of CO2 and N2 gases. Effect of CO2 was more pronounced than the N2 on the lactose crystal size and yield. Low p...
A review on how gases are used in dairy manufacturing
- Review and update the past and recent studies undertaken on usage of gases while manufacturing of dairy products.
Nutritional properties of Stinging nettle flour
- Study about nutritional and functional properties of stinging nettle dried powder. Besides, this work has also compared the properties of Stinging nettle powder with wheat as well as barley flour.
In-Situ CO2 Nano-Bubbles Generation on Freezing of Liquid Foods
- This study aimed to utilise such micron- to nano–bubbles produced by dissolution of CO2 gas at different concentrations on the freezing behaviour of water in food solutions.
AMF crystallisation with combined carbonation and application of ultrasound
- This work aimed to study the influence of dissolved CO2 and generation of their nano to micron bubbles by low power US perturbation on the crystallisation, microstructural, and textural characteris...
Dissolved CO2 in ice cream churning and its impact
- A study to examine the effects of micron- to nano-sized CO2 gas bubbles obtained from dissolved gas during ice cream production and its subsequent impact on quality attributes.