Skills & Requirements
We have positions open for a range of experiences, see if you fit any of the descriptions below.
You need to:
- Have at least a year's commercial experience in using the tools and processes of modern software development: a couple of languages, source control with Git, an IDE or text editor and working within agile development processes.
- Write understandable, testable code, always thinking about maintainability.
- Have shipped commercial software and have learnt something from that experience.
- Independently make relevant technical decisions about your current task.
- Communicate well with both engineers and other members of the business.
For more experienced engineers you'll need:
- To be an expert in the tools and processes of modern software development.
- Demonstrate a history of learning new technologies.
- Lead technical discussions, from low level to architecture, and can help drive technical decisions.
- To be able to choose the correct technology for the job, assessing risk, productivity gains and long term strategic goals.
- Experience mentoring other developers.
It would be an added bonus if you:
- Have analysed data big enough to be non-trivial.
- Have worked within a Continuous Delivery focused environment.
- Are comfortable working with a cloud provider such as AWS or GCP.
- Have experience of working with containers in a production environment.
- Love creating modern web UIs.
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com
To learn more about Kudos, our culture and benefits see here